Colonial Williamsburg is one of the iconic locations in America’s quest for independence. Here many of the leaders of the American Revolution formulated their ideas. Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry served as Governors, and as Members of the House of Burgesses along with George Washington, George Mason, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, and many others.
Your Colonial Williamsburg visit includes
• 3 nights of full hookup camping at American Heritage RV Resort, a 10/10*/10-rated resort
• Additional nights before/after the event at the campground's regular rate of $64.25 plus tax per night. (10% discount for AAA, AARP, Good Sam, or Active Military). Please call the campground to arrange extra nights. THIS IS A CORRECTION. EXTRA NIGHTS ARE NOT AT THE DISCOUNTED RALLY RATE.
• Full access ticket to Colonial Williamsburg, including Governor’s Palace, Capitol, and Magazine
• Orientation movie and guided tour of Colonial Williamsburg, with time to explore on your own
• “Small bites” welcome reception
• Bar-B-Q pork and chicken dinner
• Donuts and juice departure breakfast (bring your own coffee)
You’ll have time to explore the area on your own, enjoying the beautiful countryside and many historic locations, including
• Jamestown, site of the first permanent English settlement in the United States
• Yorktown, where General Cornwallis surrendered to General George Washington, ending the American Revolution
• Richmond, Capital of Virginia and former Capital of the Confederacy, where Patrick Henry delivered his “Give me Liberty or Give me Death" speech
RV with 2 Adults $300
RV with 1 Adult $230
Additional Person 12 or Over $70
Child Age 6-11 $35
Child Under Age 6 Free
For more information, e-mail
or your hosts,
Scott and Nancy Webster at
THIS EVENT IS NOW FILLED AND HAS A STANDBY LIST.
AS WITH ALL FROG EVENTS,
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE IN A
FOREST RIVER OR AFFILIATED BRAND RV.