2019 Smoky Mountain Magic
September 15-22, 2019
<- View all Events
Come and join FROG in the beauty of autumn in the Smoky Mountains!
Enjoy a week in Townsend, TN, located on the “Peaceful Side of the Smokies,” but just a short drive from the bright lights and excitement of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. RJ and Judy Studley are your hosts for a great week of fun and adventure, with time built in for you to explore on your own as well.
Your Smoky Mountain Magic adventure will leave you with a lifetime of memories. It includes:
- 7 nights of full hookup camping at Big Meadow Family Campground in the tranquility of Townsend, adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Welcome ice cream social
- Guided bus tour of the historic Cade’s Cove community, located within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and known for frequent animal sightings
- Guided tour of Little Greenbrier School House and Church (c. 1882) with picnic lunch
- Admission tickets to Smoky Mountain Heritage Center in Townsend (on your own)
- Lunch at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- Matinee performance at Smoky Mountain Opry
- Wine Tasting
- Craft session
- Pulled pork dinner
- Continental breakfast
- … and more
On your own, you can enjoy
- Visiting Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America
- Additional shows, attractions, and shopping in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg
- Dollywood Amusement Park
- Quiet time relaxing in the resort with friends
- Hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
RV with 2 Adults
RV with 1 Adult
Additional Person Age 12 or Over
Additional Person Age 6-11
Additional Person Age 0-5
(might have to sit on lap for bus tours)
All payments are shown in U.S. Dollars
Because of the campground and tour bus capacity, this event is limited to 28 units.