2020 Smoky Mountain Magic
September 8-15, 2020
<- View all Events
Come and join FROG in the beauty of autumn in the Smoky Mountains!
Enjoy a week in Townsend, TN, located on the “Peaceful Side of the Smokies,” but just a short drive from the bright lights and excitement of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. RJ and Judy Studley are your hosts for a great week of fun and adventure, with time built in for you to explore on your own as well.
Your Smoky Mountain Magic adventure will leave you with a lifetime of memories. It includes:
- 7 nights of full hookup camping at Big Meadow Family Campground, named Small Park of the Year for 2019 by the National Association of RV Parks and Campgroinds, located in the tranquility of Townsend, adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Welcome ice cream social
- Guided tours
- Major show in Gatlinburg
- Several Meals
- … and and a lot more
On your own, you can enjoy
- Visiting Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America
- Additional shows, attractions, and shopping in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg
- Dollywood Amusement Park
- Quiet time relaxing in the resort with friends
- Hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail
BECAUSE SOME OF THE LOCATIONS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THIS EVENT ARE UNABLE TO ENSURE ACCOMMODATING US UNDER CURRENT LOCAL AND CDC GUIDELINES, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO RE-SCHEDULING IT FOR NEXT YEAR, AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.